Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 7468180805 - Complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 04:03:34 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 7468180805 - Complaint Dear Support Team,

I would like to raise a complaint regarding the above order,I was told it
will be delivered and assembled today because am travelling,the person who
delivered doesn’t know how to assemble it and he didn’t tell us that,he
spent almost 30 mins trying fix it but he couldn’t and ended up fixing it
the wrong way,he tried to dismantle and broke one of the small parts for
the wheels.

I’m so disappointed because I was assured few days I will get it on time.

The delivery guy said he will come back at 3pm,please make sure he delivers
a new one today as promised.

My phone number is 36023302 and the orders details are below.

Regards,

Martha

Thank you for your order. Order 7468180805 for Grace Comfy Cruiser Click
Conn...  for BHD  71.2 is confirmed. Expect delivery by 10-06-2021.

Your order number is  7468180805.

Here's how your deliveries will be made:

Scheduled delivery

    Mothercare furniture should arrive by Scheduled delivery on

    10th June 2021 between 14:00 - 18:00 hours

Shukran

Your order could earn you 68 Shukrans.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2696304