Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 21:42:50 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Can you please tell me why you cancel the below mentioned item from my
order.Now also showing available_online.

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Silpa Sudharmma, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your
Order  8257117855
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8257117855?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
.

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/p/161700801?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
HOME CENTRE
Meshed Pineapple Dish Wall Art
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.4

*TOTAL:* *KWD 1.4*
*Total Refund Amount* *KWD 1.4*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2512637