From: Mohammed Tawfik <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 05:00:20 +0530

Signing Off

Dear Team,

Since today is my final day here at Livesalesman, Thank you very much for
letting me be a part of such a wonderful team. I really did not wish to
leave you guys had I not abide by the circumstances.

I wanted to send a quick note to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed my time
here working with you guys.

I have enjoyed working here, and I sincerely appreciate having had the
chance to work with you.

I have met some wonderful people who will always have a special place in my
heart.

I will like to take the opportunity to thank all you guys for helping me
throughout this journey.

Seeta, Shakeeb, Ezzaldeen, Algaili, Apoorv Thank you so much for being
super supportive throughout You are the reason for me to come back to the
office every day. You are so lively, I don't think I can ever find a friend
like you. You are not just a friend you are my family. I will surely miss
our gossip sessions. I know we are meeting soon after this so let's not
write much about you.

M.Murshed,Sohaib, Fatma,Mayer, Hamzah, Manish, Krishan, Julie, Mazen.
Almustafa, Esmat, I Will miss you guys immensely. I have seen you all
growing every day since your first day in LSM and I wish to see you Happy.
Thank you for dealing with me in the best possible way.

Last but not least guys, You are the most kind-hearted persons I have ever
come across. You have been a great friend and I am sure our friendship will
continue. Please do not change and be as good as you are. You have been
brought up really well and at this age the patience that you hold is
commendable.  You have never sugar-coated things and that's the best about
you. No matter how much I mock you at the end of the day we have had some
deep conversations about our lives, so thanks for entertaining those.

I will surely miss those funny conversations with you guys,  you guys have
made my journey special.

It didn't take long for me to see you as my friends, rather than my
colleagues. I'm lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s
keep in touch. Anyone who wishes to keep in touch may reach me at
[email-masked],+918595473500

Your Mate

Mohammed Tawfik