Subject: Send Love 😍 to your Customers via customised IVR call flow | ZIWO
From: Charu from ZIWO <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 05:01:12 +0000
List-Id: 3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570fmc list <3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f.379005.list-id.mcsv.net>

Simply. Talk to your Clients | ZIWO

View this email in your browser (https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=c34b1b58e8&e=930cf6b459)
https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=f3e9f74942&e=930cf6b459

** IVR - How important it is for your business ?
------------------------------------------------------------
https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=bf2b9c150b&e=930cf6b459
IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response technology. It is a large umbrella of software-based communication systems known as Computer-Telephony integration or CTI.
https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=00be34dc82&e=930cf6b459

https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=250e1bf52e&e=930cf6b459

https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=6f85ade36f&e=930cf6b459

https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=318f007c7d&e=930cf6b459

LEARN MORE (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=3159c81d66&e=930cf6b459)

** How ZIWO can help?
------------------------------------------------------------

At ZIWO Cloud Contact Center, our IVR system is highly flexible and allows you to create multiple solutions by taking into account all the possible scenarios. Here are some real world scenarios.

Define Working Hours
Standard IVR Menu
Smart Routing
IVR with API

CHECK IT OUT (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=c1bae3a428&e=930cf6b459)

============================================================

** Simply. Talk to your clients (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=2628bc3431&e=930cf6b459)

** (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=a0ca2c25ef&e=930cf6b459)
** ziwo.io (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=4a788eda06&e=930cf6b459)
** Twitter (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=6902c017e3&e=930cf6b459)
** LinkedIn (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=8a2f2b5738&e=930cf6b459)
** Facebook (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=f5f4f1dd63&e=930cf6b459)
** Instagram (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=e86b876800&e=930cf6b459)
** YouTube (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=43100aca71&e=930cf6b459)
ZIWO is a product by ASWAT © 2021 ASWAT. All rights reserved

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/about?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=f1d63268bc&e=930cf6b459&c=c34b1b58e8)     unsubscribe from this list (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=f1d63268bc&e=930cf6b459&c=c34b1b58e8)     update subscription preferences (https://aswat-telecom.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=3a0ab11e27f38935866c9570f&id=f1d63268bc&e=930cf6b459&c=c34b1b58e8)
Aswat FZ LLC . DIC Building 17, office 252 . Dubai  . United Arab Emirates