Subject: Ticket Assigned - Stash Storage and Fulfillment Solutions
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 02:21:40 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Stash Storage and Fulfillment Solutions Dear Madam/Sir,

Let me take this opportunity to introduce Stash Storage & Fulfillment
Solutions for your E-Commerce business in Kuwait.

At Stash, we provide our vendors a state-of-the-art warehousing facility
with the highest security and cleanliness standard. Our Warehouse
professional team will barcode and store your items as per the vendors
standard. Our Fulfillment Team will pick/pack all the orders as per the
requirements. Our Last Mile Delivery Team will deliver your product in a
professional safe, fast, and secured manner.

For further details regarding our services kindly contact us through our
website at www.tyrstash.me or Instagram @try.stash.

Thank you for your time.

-- 
*Meynard Klestron C. Bondad*
*Fulfillment Officer*

*Stash Storage and Fulfillment Solutions*
T: +965 2209 5900 | M: +965 9894 8175
[email-masked] | www.trystash.me
Shuwaikh Industrial 2
Block 1 Street 22 Building 40B
Kuwait City, Kuwait 70052

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2035050