Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wall Art
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 04:39:10 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wall Art  

Dear Sir..

We are looking for the WALL ART with Frame, as per our client requirement.
Please get me your best offer with all relevant specifications for the same.

Please note, the following points to be given along with quotation. Also
please mention if there is any kind of deviation from the required
specifications.

Offer validity needs up to 90 days      

Detailed specs  & relevant technical catalogues duly marked for the items
offered to be attached

Hope you will do the needful ASAP and will be highly appreciated.

 

1.       WALLART,FRAMED,79X94CM,BLACK                          QTY - 46

Thanks & Best Regards

ashok signature

Ashok Gopinath

Business Development Manager

Bayader Al-Deira Gen. Trd & Cont. Company (BGTC Group)

Al Shahed Tower, Floor 9

Abdullah Mubarak Street, Mirqab

Kuwait City - Kuwait - 13144

Tel: 2242 1338/9 - Fax: 2242 1232

Mob: +965 50095288

 <http://www.bgtcgroup.com> www.bgtcgroup.com

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1977276