Subject: Ticket Assigned - Centrepointstores data erasure request - from Faisal Sm - case: PMX3ROA
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 04:21:27 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Centrepointstores data erasure request - from Faisal Sm - case: PMX3ROA Hello *Centrepointstores (centrepointstores.com
<http://centrepointstores.com>),*

My name is *Faisal Sm*, and I hereby request to erase all personal data
that you hold about me.

Please send me an email confirmation of the complete and permanent erasure
of the personal data once you have completed the erasure process.

My personal details are:

   - Name: *Faisal Sm*
   - Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

As evidence of my interaction with your company, I received an email on *2020
May 14* that indicates that you are holding personal data about me.
Companies: For additional context to complete this DSR, visit the secured
Mine portal
<https://saymine.com/enriched-dsr?utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr&utm_content=for-companies>
.

Thanks,
Faisal Sm
Powered by Mine®
<https://saymine.com?utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr&utm_content=powered-by-mine>
All rights reserved 2020. Made in Tel Aviv.

Mine Case: PMX3ROA

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1752473