Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your partial cancellation has been processed - Refund requests 9615408350
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 03:41:36 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your partial cancellation has been processed - Refund requests 9615408350 Dear Centrepoint Team,

Referring to subject order below item has been canceled with the amount of
AED 29.

Kindly proceed the refund to my credit card and confirm ASAP

Thank you,
Waseem Akram

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 02:06
Subject: Your partial cancellation has been processed
To: Mohamed Waseem <[email-masked]>

Order number 9615408350

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

We're sorry, we've had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Mohamed Waseem, the following products have been removed from order
number 9615408350
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9615408350?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>.

Your refund is on its way and you should receive it in no later than 15
days depending on your bank.

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162294915?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Textured Dungarees with Pocket Detail
Color: Beige
Size: 6-9 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 29

Subtotal: *AED 29*
*TOTAL* *AED 29*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1718325