Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order No 9611308075
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 09:20:18 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order No 9611308075 Dear All

I had placed an order yesterday through online and after sometimes  I got a
message from your side that payment didn't go through and please contact
bank if any amount ins debited.

I checked with bank and money Is already debited from my card and give me a
Reference number for the debit. Ref No 743016.

Could you kindly look in to this urgently and reply for the same. 

 

 

Thank You & Best Regards,

Praveen Kumar Nelliyat

Manager - Finance & Administration 

 

P.O. Box 127315, Dubai, U.A.E

Tel        : + 971 4 88 55 902 (Ext: 212)

Fax       : + 971 4 88 55 903 

Cell       : + 971 55 5823 070

Email    : [email-masked]

Web     : www.masstransfreight.com

Our Office Address:

Dubai                                          Abu Dhabi

Office # 212 & 201                     Office # 20

Al Asmawi Office Building          Mashreq Bank Building

Dubai Investment Park               Electra Street, Abu Dhabi

P.O. Box 127315                       P.O. Box 38681

Dubai, United Arab Emirates      Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel : +971 4 88 55 902               Tel : +971 2 445 8700

Fax: +971 4 88 55 903               Fax: +971 2 443 1290

 

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Freight Partners

Freight Management, Fairs & Events, Project Logistics, Removals and Marine
Activities.

This email message and any attachments are confidential to the e-mail
address and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee, you may
not read, copy, forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its
attachments to anybody. All business transactions with Masstrans Freight LLC
is subject to NAFL standard trading and operational conditions. Copies are
available up on written request. Insurance of the cargo is not in our scope
of work and rate unless agreed and advised clearly by customer / agent.
Insurance for the services has to be taken by customer / agent with an
express and unconditional waiver of subrogations towards us and our
subcontractors.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1636995