Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDER NO. 6235642590
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 09:20:17 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDER NO. 6235642590  

Dear All,

Good day.

The above order which was Store collected from  the Jubail Madina Al
Munawwara Branch Store, was supposed to contain :

01 PAIR BLUE - LEE COOPER LACE UP HIGH TOP BOOTS - Size 32

Yesterday, Saturday 31 Oct, evening I went to the store and collected two
items, one of which was the above order.  Both bags were sealed hence, I did
not have the opportunity to open both bags for inspection at the Store
itself.

When I got back home and checked, I found that the above Order contained  :

01 PAIR BLUE - LEVIS Velcro strap,  Normal shoes - Size 32, Even the Box
that this product was in, had the picture of the Correct Order product (Lee
Cooper Lace Up High Top Boots)

I would like to RETURN this product back as it is not what I ORDERED nor
WANT.

I cannot imagine how another COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT could be in
another COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PACKAGE BOX !!!! and that too from such a
prestigious and well recognized organization like CENTERPOINT.

Very disappointing indeed, but, please let me know how I can either :

1.       Get the product that I wanted,    OR

2.       Get a refund for the amount that I paid for this particular product

Looking forward to your feedback soon.

Regards

MOHAMED ADHAM OTHMAN

0536360927

 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1636945