Subject: Fwd: ORR Order count Report : 21-10-2020
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Musaed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:24:21 -0700 (MST)

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 10:37:05 AM 
Subject: FW: ORR Order count Report : 21-10-2020 

Here’s the list for today. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

From: Swathir Nalla (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 9:01 AM 
To: Vijay mandal (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Gopinath N <[email-masked]>; Chaitrashree MCMC <[email-masked]>; Pradeep Prusty <[email-masked]>; Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]>; Pooja Sharma <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Krishnaraj K <[email-masked]>; Sachin Pandith <[email-masked]>; Kartika Gopal <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]>; Renato Salipande <[email-masked]>; Ebtehal Sayed <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Abdellatif <[email-masked]>; Momen Elmassry <[email-masked]>; LMG OMS <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report : 21-10-2020 

Hi All, 

Please find the attached ORR Order Count Report. 

21-10-2020 : 09:00 AM GST 

Thanks and Regards, 

Swathir Nalla. 

Sent from [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C7a6492b6360a41b7cc4f08d8757e4df6%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637388533882644985%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=r6T9Gdmu5XbhZ9DA43hQ7wvtXLKJESRW5CKx7m3SX8Y%3D&reserved=0 | 
Mail ] for Windows 10 

From: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Vijay mandal (TCS) ] 
Sent: 20 October 2020 20:08 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Swathir Nalla (TCS) ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Gopinath N ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Chaitrashree MCMC ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Pradeep Prusty ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Shatakshi Pandey ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Pooja Sharma ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Jessie Caparas ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ramesh Gottimukkala ] 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Krishnaraj K ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Sachin Pandith ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Kartika Gopal ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mustehsan Siddiqui ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Vishwajeet Singh ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Renato Salipande ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ebtehal Sayed ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mahmoud Abdellatif ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Momen Elmassry ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
LMG OMS ] 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report : 20-10-2020 

Hi All, 

Please find the attached ORR Order Count Report. 

20-10-2020 : 06:00 PM GST 

Thanks and Regards, 

Vijay Mandal 

From: Vijay mandal (TCS) 
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 5:07 PM 
To: Swathir Nalla (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gopinath N < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Chaitrashree MCMC < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Pradeep Prusty < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shatakshi Pandey < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Pooja Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Krishnaraj K < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sachin Pandith < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kartika Gopal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vishwajeet Singh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebtehal Sayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Murtaza Kutiyanawala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Abdellatif < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Momen Elmassry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; LMG OMS < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report : 20-10-2020 

Hi All, 

Please find the attached ORR Order Count Report. 

20-10-2020 : 03:00 PM GST 

Thanks and Regards, 

Vijay Mandal 

From: Swathir Nalla (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:39 AM 
To: Vijay mandal (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gopinath N < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Chaitrashree MCMC < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Pradeep Prusty < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shatakshi Pandey < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Pooja Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Krishnaraj K < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sachin Pandith < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kartika Gopal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vishwajeet Singh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebtehal Sayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Murtaza Kutiyanawala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Abdellatif < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Momen Elmassry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; LMG OMS < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report : 20-10-2020 

FYI attached the zip file. 

Sent from [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C7a6492b6360a41b7cc4f08d8757e4df6%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637388533882654987%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=17zSiyTpxViYNN8i%2BmUFFkVLcYxWfXFTxSI0HFqeo7E%3D&reserved=0 | 
Mail ] for Windows 10 

From: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Swathir Nalla (TCS) ] 
Sent: 20 October 2020 11:35 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Vijay mandal (TCS) ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Gopinath N ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Chaitrashree MCMC ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Pradeep Prusty ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Shatakshi Pandey ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Pooja Sharma ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Jessie Caparas ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ramesh Gottimukkala ] 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Krishnaraj K ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Sachin Pandith ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Kartika Gopal ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mustehsan Siddiqui ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Vishwajeet Singh ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Renato Salipande ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ebtehal Sayed ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mahmoud Abdellatif ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Momen Elmassry ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
LMG OMS ] 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report : 20-10-2020 

Sent from [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C7a6492b6360a41b7cc4f08d8757e4df6%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637388533882664976%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=35wVDXchM3Gw5l41IB1RV0lIO4Hc6WC6E6tlFCrafPg%3D&reserved=0 | 
Mail ] for Windows 10 

From: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Swathir Nalla (TCS) ] 
Sent: 20 October 2020 11:33 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Vijay mandal (TCS) ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Gopinath N ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Chaitrashree MCMC ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Pradeep Prusty ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Shatakshi Pandey ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Pooja Sharma ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Jessie Caparas ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ramesh Gottimukkala ] 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Krishnaraj K ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Sachin Pandith ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Kartika Gopal ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mustehsan Siddiqui ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Vishwajeet Singh ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Renato Salipande ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ebtehal Sayed ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mahmoud Abdellatif ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Momen Elmassry ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
LMG OMS ] 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report : 20-10-2020 

Hi All, 

Please find the attached ORR Order Count Report. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Swathir Nalla. 

Sent from [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C7a6492b6360a41b7cc4f08d8757e4df6%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637388533882664976%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=35wVDXchM3Gw5l41IB1RV0lIO4Hc6WC6E6tlFCrafPg%3D&reserved=0 | 
Mail ] for Windows 10 

From: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Vijay mandal (TCS) ] 
Sent: 19 October 2020 19:51 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Gopinath N ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Chaitrashree MCMC ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Pradeep Prusty ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Shatakshi Pandey ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Pooja Sharma ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Jessie Caparas ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ramesh Gottimukkala ] 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Krishnaraj K ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Sachin Pandith ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Kartika Gopal ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mustehsan Siddiqui ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Vishwajeet Singh ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Renato Salipande ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Ebtehal Sayed ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Mahmoud Abdellatif ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Momen Elmassry ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
LMG OMS ] 
Subject: RE: ORR Order count Report - 19-10-2020 

Hi All, 

Please find the attached ORR Order Count Report. 

19-10-2020 : 06:00 PM GST 

Thanks and Regards, 

Gopinath N 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com