Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 07:32:47 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik Ali Naji Musaed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Order didn't come !!! Despite I make 2 orders at the same only one came the
other didn't come
Kindly follow up
Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 8:47 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!

To: ساجدة سيد هاشم <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 7404482043 |

Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7404482043?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Download

our apps now

 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f>

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f>

Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Mothercare
<https://www.mothercarestores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi ساجدة سيد هاشم, thanks for shopping with us.

For your reference, your order number is 7404482043
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7404482043?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>.

Order shipping to
*Sajedah Shubber*

Villa 1, Building 437, Road 1409, Block 714

Isa Town

Mobile: +973 39984050

Payment Method:

*Cash on Delivery*

1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162573242?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors 2-Piece Nautical Themed Comforter Set

Color: Blue

Size:

Free Size

Quantity: 1

BHD 4.95

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/160175353?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Textured Long Sleeves Jacket with Hood

Color: Black

Size:

6-7 yrs

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.45

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/160291813?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Printed Long Sleeves Bodysuit - Set of 3

Color: Multicolour

Size:

3-6 mths

Quantity: 1

BHD 3.45

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162092312?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Textured Jeans with Pocket Detail and Drawstring Closure

Color: Blue

Size:

6-7 yrs

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.45

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/161726760?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Denim Pants with Drawstring Closure

Color: Blue

Size:

12-18 mths

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.35

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162111805?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Full Length Printed Jog Pants with Pocket Detail

Color: Green

Size:

6-7 yrs

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.45

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/160175293?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Full Length Jog Pants with Elasticised Waistband

Color: Blue

Size:

6-7 yrs

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.25

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162092329?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Textured Jeans with Pocket Detail and Drawstring Closure

Color: Blue

Size:

13-14 yrs

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.45

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162081027?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Pocket Detail Jog Pants with Side Tape and Drawstring

Color: Blue

Size:

1-2 yrs

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.25

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/161131924?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Solid Ankle Length Socks - Set of 3

Color: Grey

Size:

23-26

Quantity: 1

BHD 0.85

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162205701?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Sheep Print 5-Piece Dinner Set

Quantity: 1

BHD 1.75

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162052746?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Printed Comb and Hairbrush

Color: Grey

Quantity: 1

BHD 0.7

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/157852709?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Manicure Set

Color: White

Quantity: 1

BHD 0.5

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/161828537?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Giggles Textured Fleece Blanket - 76x110 cms

Color: White

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.6

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162081664?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>

MOTHERCARE

Juniors Text Print Front Open Sweatshirt with Hood and Long Sleeves

Color: Blue

Size:

18-24 mths

Quantity: 1

BHD 2.25

Subtotal:

* BHD 33.7*

Savings:

*- BHD 33.7*

Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *

COD Charges:

* BHD 1*

*Total*

*BHD 34.7*

Your order could earn you 30 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.

 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 8000-1271.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
|

Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1529837