Subject: [JIRA] Monika G mentioned you on REL-74653
From: "Monika G (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "mohammad.musaed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 10:54:05 +0000

Monika G *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74653 Refund Issue 

Monika G *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNGMwMTcxYTMwOWQwNDc3MWI3YzQ4YjRjZjU0ODA2NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74653 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74653?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNGMwMTcxYTMwOWQwNDc3MWI3YzQ4YjRjZjU0ODA2NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund Issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74653?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNGMwMTcxYTMwOWQwNDc3MWI3YzQ4YjRjZjU0ODA2NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Monika G 2:54 PM GST

Hi mohammad.musaed ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5da70bbc1a43fe0ddbb46bf7 ) -

Please work with warehouse team to process the remaining items which are in "Submitted to warehouse" status. Once they complete, will initiate the refund.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74653?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNGMwMTcxYTMwOWQwNDc3MWI3YzQ4YjRjZjU0ODA2NGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )