Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:34:09 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Please ensurw

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 16:11
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Dona Dine Glenny Baterina <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9604430866 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9604430866?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Dona Dine Glenny Baterina, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9604430866
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9604430866?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Order shipping to
*Dona Dine Pascual*
Quality Office Supply Bldg Backside SunnSands Hamdan
Abu Dhabi
Mobile: 971 502311830

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161502763?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Cool & Cool Baby Wipes Value Pack - 288 Wipes
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 2 AED 58
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/156952443?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Cool & Cool Baby Wipes - Set of 4 (288 Wipes)
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 18.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162581211?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Mamy Poko Pants Standard Small 4-8 Kgs - 46 Pieces
Quantity: 2 AED 32
Subtotal: * AED 108.5*
Savings: *- AED 50.5*
Standard ground shipping:

* AED 10 *
COD Charges: * AED 10*
*Total* *AED 128.5*
Your order could earn you 27 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1512246