Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 04:34:28 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Dear Sir or Madame,

as you can see in the below order confirmation I ordered a Pranaa Pure
UNICORN face mask for my daughter.

Today I received the package, but it contained the wrong facemask - it has
cupcakes and not unicorns printed on it (please see attached pictures for
your reference).

My daughter loves Unicorns, but not cupcakes ;-) Can you please exchange
the wrong one with the correct UNICORN facemask?

Thanks a lot
Jessica

056 2189090

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: So., 20. Sept. 2020 um 09:38 Uhr
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Jessica Schroeder <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9603906779 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9603906779?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Jessica Schroeder, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9603906779
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9603906779?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Order shipping to
*Jessica Schroeder*
Al Zeina, Building F3, Apartment 001 groundfloor
Al Zeina
Abu Dhabi
Mobile: +971 562189090
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 4946
Benjamin Schroeder

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162766685?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
HEMA Textured Bath Towel - 50x100 cms
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162766673?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
HEMA Textured Bath Towel - 50x100 cms
Color: Green
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161821958?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Unicorn Face Shaped Cushion - 32x40 cms
Color: White
Quantity: 1 AED 70
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162192649?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Syloon Round Water Globe with Unicorn and Snow Beads
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 AED 40
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162751619?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Pranaa Pure Unicorn Magic Face Mask
Quantity: 1 AED 40
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162497469?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Typo Unicorn Shaped Cable Pinch - Set of 2
Color: White
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161540946?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Camelbak Eddy Kids Sports Jam Print Water Bottle - 400 ml
Color: Green
Quantity: 1 AED 45
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162353354?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Charmz Embellished Bracelet with Applique Detail - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162617285?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Smily Kiddos Unicorn Shaped Erasers - Set of 4
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162439479?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Charmz Unicorn Applique Detail 4-Piece Hair Accessory Set
Quantity: 1 AED 15
Subtotal: * AED 309*
Savings: *- AED 104.75*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *AED 252.25*
Your order could earn you 81 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1507670