Subject: New Reply Received - Delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:58:27 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Delivery  Ticket comment <div dir="ltr">

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Dear Centerpoint,<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'><span> </span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>On 02/09/2020 I ordered the
following from you:<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>2 pairs of Sneakers with Lace up
Closure Shoes.<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I paid a deposit of SAR 88 by Rajhi
Visa Card.<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>The reference number for my order
was 6220761698<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I was expecting to take delivery of
the item on 05/09/20, but at present I have still not received the goods.<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I am already contact with customer
service by calls and emails but nobody solve my complaint <span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Time is now essential. Please
deliver the item as soon as possible. If you do not, I will expect a full
refund.<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I am looking forward to hearing from
you.<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'><span> </span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Yours sincerely<span></span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'><span> </span></span></div>

<div class="gmail-MsoNoSpacing" style='text-align:justify;margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><span style='font-size:14pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Talha<span></span></span></div>

</div>
  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1462779