Subject: Ticket Assigned - It's time to boost your Retail Business growth through Digital Transformation
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:14:22 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  It's time to boost your Retail Business growth through Digital Transformation Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings !

Hope all is well at your end.

Do you want to sell and grow your Retail channel revenue ?

Are you facing challenges with the inventory updates, promotions 
management, order fulfillment and serving the customers' demand ?

Do you want to get the real time insights of your sales and optimize 
your purchasing or manufacturing operations ?

We at Kasadara helped number of our Retail clients to implement,

• Unified eCcommerce - Omni Channel Sales enablement
• Customer experience management
• Inventory forecasting and Workforce Optimization
• Faster Order to Cash workflow
• Intelligent insights on the sales - Management Dashboard

Our Retail Technology experts can work with you and your IT team to 
embrace the right and cost effective solutions to optimize and grow your 
business beyond COVID-19.

Please reply and we will be more than happy to schedule a call with our 
team to discuss your challenges and our solutions.

Thanks & regards,
Vivek
CMO
+91 99446 59646
Kasadara Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1473031