Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 13:46:44 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hi,
Yesterday I was at the store and took a pair of shoes that had done THIS to
my feet (image attached) It has literally damaged and scarred my feet. I
took the shoe to the MOE store where i had bought the shoe in December, I
told them honestly that i had bought it in December but due to COVID19 i
hadnt tried the shoe until few days ago, once i wore it, as you can see it
totally damaged my feet. The shoe was proof that it was only worn once as
you can see from the bottom of the shoe.  Eitherway the manager gave me a
credit note but to the price of TODAY, which is discounted!

The discount is 30 dhs and is not a big deal but very sad to see that after
25 years as a customer of the Landmark shops that when I get wounded from a
product sold at your stores you will not even give me a full refund. I got
a discounted credit note! Even though there is a shukran card there is no
track of records?!
For 30 dhs you lost my loyalty as a customer. This is the second incident
that i buy shoes from Shoe mart to be highly disappointed. Last time, i
still have the bill, the refund person told me to keep the shoe so it can
be checked as there was an issue with the shoe. I informed them that i will
travel then by the time i came back they told me it had been 6 months and
the shoe wasnt there! And they didnt give me any compensation!!!

This is truly ridiculous and sad to know that the team is careless and
doesnt care about customer service. I really feel that after all these
years, it is sad and insincere to treat customers this way!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1463638