Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return ord4 number 9799091434
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 05:06:57 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return ord4 number 9799091434 I returned an item on line
Waiting for you to send some one to collect the item

Waiting for your fast reply.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Centrepoint* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Subject: Your order number 9799091434 is ready for collection
To: Somaya Karimi <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Your order is ready for collection.

Hi Somaya Karimi, thank you for placing your order via Click & Collect.
Here's what you need to do next:
1

*Drop in to our store*
Head to the following Click & Collect collection point.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Al Ghurair Centre
Address :

Al Ghurair Centre, Al Ghurair Centre, 1st Floor, Diera, Dubai, United Arab
Emirates
Phone Number: 8006927
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (12:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Ghurair%20Centre,%20Al%20Ghurair%20Centre,%201st%20Floor,%20Diera,%20Dubai,%20Deira,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 3097
SOMAIH KARIMI

2

*Confirm your identity*
Show us either this email, the text message you receive or the order
confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along with your Emirates ID or passport.
3

*Collect your order*
An authorized staff member will verify your details. Once verified, they
will scan the barcode below and hand over your products. That's it!

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Shipment #1

Status:*Ready for Collection*

Consignment #88888001307120200824

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161277813?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
* ELLE Ruffle Detail Top with Shawl Neck and Tie Up *
Color: White
Size: 10
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162587986?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*CENTREPOINT*
* Trendyol Solid Crew Neck Mini Shift Dress with 3/4 Sleeves and Tie Up *
Color: Black
Size: L
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1457935