Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDERS-- 0526794355
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 12:57:09 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDERS-- 0526794355 Hi team

I have placed an order through the BABYSHOP app , but I haven't received
the confirmation mail from BABYSHOP, meanwhile the amount has already been
deducted from my account.

Request you to please check and do the needful.

Kind regards,
Ancy Renith     |   +971 52 679 4355   |   Dubai

Disclaimer: The information in this email and any attachments may contain
proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to clients
or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is
subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and
delete the e-mail.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1456761