Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hire SEO, SMO, PPC, Google ads, Specialist
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 08:05:38 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hire SEO, SMO, PPC, Google ads, Specialist Hi Max Fashion,

I was examining your website https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/ar/ and not able
to find your website on Top pages on Google.

We offer SEO, SMO & Local business listing service to increase your website
visibility and traffic from the relevant market and highly effective methods
of promoting a business by SEO, SMO, PPC, & Google ads.

Need More Likes, Follower, and Subscriber for Your Business.

1st page result on Google:- If you are interested in the same please share
your Target location and keyword, Accordingly, we will send you a proposal
with an affordable price list.

 

Let me know if you want to revamp/redesign your existing website or want a
new website with additional features & functionalities.

Thanks,

Denise,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1454369