Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hi , Need Model & Product Photography?
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 08:05:38 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hi , Need Model & Product Photography? Hello

I am Gauri from Ecomet360, I am here to help you with your photography
requirements in such a way that it will enhance the look and feel of your
products resulting in higher sales and lesser returns.
You can have a look into our services page for different types of services
we offer.
Services Page <http://www.ecomet360.com/services-3/>

*Is this a priority for you right now? If yes then let us know your product
category and we will share the best Rates for you.*

*Click below to Book a Photoshoot
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfro56487qQgDALZTR5tRrb1wr9qM8D6_HjtTxD5zMX2LhXRQ/viewform>.*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfro56487qQgDALZTR5tRrb1wr9qM8D6_HjtTxD5zMX2LhXRQ/viewform>
*Some facts about us*:

   - We are exclusively providing Photography services to Future Group
   (Coverstory, Big Bazar & others), Reliance Retail (AJIO), Blackberrys
   Apparels, Clarks, Duke, Neva and many sellers across the globe.
   - We are associated with almost all the major e-commerce players for
   their Photography.
   - Along with regular products we also have good experience with Campaign
   Shoots.
   - Authorized Service Provider for Jabong, Amazon & Paytm.

We are based in Saket, New Delhi and can provide our services throughout
the Globe.

Gauri Awasthi
Business Development Executive
Ecomet360 | +91 7428431964 ||

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1454397