Subject: Ticket Assigned - Important- Unable to add Shukran Points
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:04:43 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Important- Unable to add Shukran Points Dear Support,

I had placed an order online through the centre point app. However, when i
try to add the invoice number to redeem the Shukran points I am unable to
do so.i entered the invoice number as in the attachment but gets message
invalid.

I'm using the below Shukran card :
Name on card: Donnie Koshy

1400000111834815

Please help me add the Shukran points.

Regards,

Seena John

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020, 05:23
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Seena John <[email-masked]>

Order number 8399958919 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Seena John, products from order number 8399958919
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8399958919?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
are being sent to you in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is FP08291000344.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmg&pm_Id=493&thex=ffffff&track_page_version=V2&&tracking_number=FP08291000344&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>

Order shipping to
*Seena John*
bldg-2365,block-4, street-13, jleeb al shuyoukh
Farwaniya, Kuwait
Mobile: 965 97541654
Payment Method:

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88883001050920200829

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162393253?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Babylon Toilet Training Seat *
Color: White
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162554478?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Slim Fit Solid Mid-Rise Cropped Bengaline Trousers *
Color: Black
Size: 30
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162065220?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Full Length Plain Chino Trousers with Pocket Detail and Belt
Loops *
Color: Blue
Size: 34
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162047595?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Long Sleeves Top with Full Length Jog Pants *
Color: Blue
Size: 3 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161835957?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Ribbed Jog Pants with Pocket Detail and Drawstring *
Color: Blue
Size: 7-8 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162019053?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Strappy Wedge Heel Sandals with Slip-On Closure *
Color: Silver
Size: 38
1
The status of your other products in order number 8399958919
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8399958919?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
is as follows:

Item

Description

Quantity

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1433225