Subject: Ticket Assigned - 7697414183_missing item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 05:25:01 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  7697414183_missing item Dear Customers Service Team,

First of all, my order was placed on 14th August and after many follow ups,
finally, i got the information that I can collect it yesterday
(24/08/2020). I got the call in the morning and went to collect in
between my work time.

As soon as I reached my office, i opened it and found out that 1 item was
missing: Plain padded t-shirt bra with hook and eye closure color gray.

Immediately, I called Marina Mall and they told me to call Customer
Service. I was able to report the matter. If i heard him correctly, his
name is Isaac something. When I asked if  he needs any proof, i can send
the photo of it (attached). Also, good thing, my office mate was here and I
showed him just as a proof to indeed 1 item is missing. What will be
the next step?

Kindly note that i have had other 3 orders and i got them complete. its
only this that 1 item is missing. you can verify by my mobile number that I
am buyer from your shop (36071012).

On the other note. Just a suggestion as well, please dont send multiple sms
and emails. For example, i already collected my item, i still receive too
many sms and emails that i need to collect it. so perhaps its in your
system. Imagine, i collected my item last week and i still get almost
everyday reminder to pick it up.

Thats all... i still love your collections but u still have a lot to
improve about this online thing. Thank you...

-- 

Best Regards,

*MARYANNE B. TAQUIQUI*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1423999