Subject: Ticket Assigned - Incomplete Order
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 05:24:58 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Incomplete Order Greetings,

On the 23rd of August 2020 (Sunday) I had placed an order on your website.
I placed an order for two sets of pyjamas and for both the sets I have
received *only the pants and not the tops*.
*ORDER DETAILS *
Customer Name: Francis Vijay
Order Number:9798902484
Item Name: 1)Full Length Printed Pyjamas with Elasticated Waistband
                       2)Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt and Full Length
Pyjama

I had called your agent and he had told me that he would be sending a
person to pick up the pants and that he would give me a refund.However i *do
not wish on returning them* as i have already the tag off. So it would be
helpful if you please update my order and not put those two items
under the *returning
process. *
The main reason i am purchasing online is because of the current situation
and i do not wish to step out otherwise i could have directly visited your
store. It would be really helpful if you can send the tops for both sets as
it is to *give as a gift. *Kindly please do take this is into
consideration.

*Regards *
*Francis *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1423855