Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:22:03 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Max Fashion* <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020, 6:04 pm
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Kyle Nick Fahren <[email-masked]>

Order number 9797581270 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Kyle Nick Fahren, products from order number 9797581270
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9797581270?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
are being sent to you in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is 46035439365.
<https://www.aramex.com/track/results?ShipmentNumber=46035439365&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Nickle*
Asharej, Alain
12 street, house #5
Asharej
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 559745952

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001408720200815

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162341795?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
MAX *
* Slim Fit Mid Rise Jeans with Pocket Detail *
Color: Blue
Size: 28
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162137981?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
MAX *
* Slim Fit Jeans with Pocket Detail *
Color: Blue
Size: 30
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1390517