Subject: Ticket Assigned - Filthy bag
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 16:14:14 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Filthy bag To whom it may concern,

Unfortunately and With great disappointment I passed by centre point marina
mall on the 13th of august to buy school bags for my kids as shown in the
attachment and once I home thought it will be a happy moment for my
daughter instead it was a disgrace and a lot of regret for stepping that
step as I found a used and filthy pair of hand gloves in the bag!!

Mistake happens everywhere and majority can be forgiven but currently, with
this pandemic and the spread of the COVID-19 I see such a disgusting seen
in the bag?

Is that even explainable?

And just to add before you come out with an expected excuse.. it wasn’t
placed inside by another customer, in fact it was deep inside that plastic
bag in the video.

Khalid

+971504424772

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1387828