Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Return item #9776945737
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 05:17:04 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Return item #9776945737 Dear Sir
the request to return this item has been submitted 1 day after purchase and
as mentioned above a follow up was sent to your email on the 6th of May
with no reply from your end.
another return request was submitted in june and july through your call
center and when i tried to follow up last week on the return request i was
informed that the return request was rejected because it has passed the
allowed period for return.
I tried to return the item from one of your stores and I called the call
center again as well. i was told to resend this email along with a picture
for the purchased item. kindly note that as per my call with your call
center today i am expecting to get feedback in 48 hours.
kindly note that this is totally unacceptable, since numerous follow
ups has been done from my side, and i was not informed till last week that
the item is past due for its return.

awaiting your urgent response

Shady

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 9:09 PM shady ahmed hassan <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> A return for an item has been request for this order 3 weeks back and the
> item is not collected yet
>
> Shady
>
>
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1373068