Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong Item Order # 9795566953
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:35:14 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong Item Order # 9795566953 *Dear Team*
*I have received wrong item. Instead of aet of 4 i received only 1 item.
Please find attached pics.*

*Pull Line Kidian Bath Toys - Set of 4*

Regards
Junaid
0559530984

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 10:35 PM
Subject: Your order number 9795566953 is ready for collection
To: Junaid Ahmad <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Your order is ready for collection.

Hi Junaid Ahmad, thank you for placing your order via Click & Collect.
Here's what you need to do next:
1

*Drop in to our store*
Head to the following Click & Collect collection point.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Ibn Batuta Mall
Address :

Ibn Batuta Mall, Ibn Batuta Mall, Persia Court, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: 8006927
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (12:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Ibn%20Batuta%20Mall,%20Ibn%20Batuta%20Mall,%20Persia%20Court,%20Sheikh%20Zayed%20Road,%20Dubai,%20Discovery%20Gardens,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 6312
Junaid Ahmad

2

*Confirm your identity*
Show us either this email, the text message you receive or the order
confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along with your Emirates ID or passport.
3

*Collect your order*
An authorized staff member will verify your details. Once verified, they
will scan the barcode below and hand over your products. That's it!

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Shipment #1

Status:*Ready for Collection*

Consignment #88888001109620200804

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161405995?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Textured Ball *
Color: Multicolour
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/154814286?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Bath Rider Toy *
Color: Green
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162356720?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Pull Line Kidian Bath Toys - Set of 4 *
Color: Multicolour
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162125157?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Unicorn Plush Toy *
Color: Multicolour
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162079142?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Printed Filled Cushion - 35x35 cms *
Color: Blue
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/155289146?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Printed Dice with Smiley *
Color: Multicolour
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/153821252?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Printed Ball *
Color: Multicolour
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/153821256?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* Juniors Printed Ball *
Color: Multicolour
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162625770?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
* FARLIN Dolphin Squeeze Toy *
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1362186