Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Share your feedback with us
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 09:56:18 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Share your feedback with us I ordered ankle socks while I received regular full length socks - see
attached.

Kindly get it redelivered.

Br,
Asad

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020, 12:25
Subject: Share your feedback with us
To: muhammad asad <[email-masked]>

We’d love to hear from you.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Your feedback is important to us.
Hi muhammad asad, we'd be grateful if you could tell us what you think
about the product you've just received.
SPLASH
Ankle Length Socks with Ribbed Cuffs - Set of 3
Color: White
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1
AED 25
Write a review
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/160013004?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1361753