Subject: Ticket Assigned - Returns order id : 6485775114 .Due to Covid
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 13:42:42 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Returns order id : 6485775114 .Due to Covid Dear ,

 i have ordered a product on splashfashions online and i have requested the
returns but since many days i didnt have received call or updates from
splash.

my shirt is still packed unused condition. please kindly take this and
return the order asap.

order id : 6485775114 (Bossini Striped Shirt with Long Sleeves and Spread
Collar)

the size of my shirt is not fit proper. please kindly do the needful

-- 
Sincerely,
Farveen Hassan.
Mobile: +966547088226
Website: farveenhassan.com
Skype ID : farveen.hassan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1326537