Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: You haven't collected order number 9787392591
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:16:02 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: You haven't collected order number 9787392591 Hi

I didn't received the code to collect the delivery # order number 9787392591

Thaha

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 8:56 AM
Subject: You haven't collected order number 9787392591
To: Thaha Mohamed <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

You haven't collected your order yet.

Hi Thaha Mohamed, your order number 9787392591
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9787392591?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
is still waiting for you at the following store.
Collect your order from:
Al Maya Supermarket
Address :

Al Maya Supermarket, Saba 2 Tower, Cluster Q, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours :

Sun-Sat: 24h open
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Maya%20Supermarket,%20Saba%202%20Tower,%20Cluster%20Q,%20Dubai,%20JLT,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 4483
Thaha Mohamed

Please collect it before JUNE 23rd, 2020, as your order will be returned to
our warehouse after that time. Don't forget to carry your identification
and a copy of your order confirmation email or text message.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162088416?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
MAX *
* Slim Fit Chequered Shirt with Spread Collar and Long Sleeves *
Color: Yellow
Size: M
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1232521