Subject: New Activity [#971046] Order Error From LMG- Babyshop Inventory- Order 9781242218
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 19:00:47 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/971046#971046 

Order Error From LMG- Babyshop Inventory- Order 9781242218 

Requester 

Hoda Najem  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

This is truly appalling more than 10 emails stating the same thing.. no
refund and no solution just same excuse email

Is this a way to rip of consumers? Shall this be raised legally? Why take
the items 1+ month ago and till now no refund with a small amount

What is happening with babyshop this is driving the reputation down
especially all over social media

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/971046/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket