Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund/ Exchange Request Item
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 04:54:41 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund/ Exchange Request Item Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to request for refund for the item ordered on May 24 with
order no. 9784209398 (junior peyton side bassinet) amounting to AED 314.
The size is too big and I am not able to put inside my cargo box. Attached
photos which shows that it was not assembled or taken out of the box. I
just remove the seal to check the height of the item.

If the refund is possible, then I'll place a new order for junior daffodi
travel bed with canopy.

Or if possible to exchange to smaller size which is the junior daffodi
travel bed with canopy.

Please advise and appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pinky Pugal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 12:59 PM
Subject: Bassinet
To: <[email-masked]>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1166696