Subject: Ticket Assigned - order number 6471178084
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 05:57:30 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order number 6471178084 Dear concern,

Please take note that i have ordered a  *Ankle Strap Cone Shaped Heels *from
Shoemart  order number 6471178084
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6471178084?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
on
March 21, 2020 at my friend's house in Jeddah, since I'm a resident of
Rabigh city there was no delivery option so I have chosen to get it
delivered at my friend's house in Jeddah. As you know the Government
Directives has restricted the intercity travelling till 28th May, 2020 I
was unable to pick up my parcel from friend's house. As soon as I have
picked up my parcel dated 30th May, 2020 I have opened it and found out
that the product is damaged and it seems it is not new or maybe the
manufacturing fault. I immediately rushed to the nearest centrepoint but
they did not resolved my query, they neither exchange it nor refund me the
amount. I am highly disappointed from the customer services og centrepoint,
although I have been ordering online from centrepoint many times and have
never faced any such issue but after this attitude it seems that online
shopping from centrepoint is not trustable anymore.
Still, I am requesting you to kindly take into consideration my query and
resolve this issue by either refunding my amount or giving me new pair of
the same article.
For proof, I am attaching the pictures of the damage article that I have
received.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Regards,
Ghazala Khan.
053-2135271

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1141571