Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Fw: Order confirmed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 04:57:50 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Fw: Order confirmed! Dear splash team

Good Day

I spoke to the call agent and she informed me that splash Abu dhabi is not
returning the items.

I would like to exchange following both t shirt and return the pants
because its very large size.

Please advise.

Lookforward to hearing from you

Regards
Javed
050 286 4557

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: javed iqbal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020, 11:29 pm
Subject: Fw: Order confirmed!
To: Hadia Zeb <[email-masked]>

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

----- Forwarded message -----
*From:* "Centrepoint" <[email-masked]>
*To:* "Javed Iqbal" <[email-masked]>
*Cc:*
*Sent:* Sat, 2 May 2020 at 11:15 a.m.
*Subject:* Order confirmed!
Your order number is 9780741966 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9780741966?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Javed Iqbal, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9780741966
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9780741966?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Order shipping to
*javed iqbal*
Airport Road AbuDhabi
pepsi cola signal
Abu Dhabi
Mobile: +971 502864557
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 3566
Javed Iqbal

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161557236?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Leggings with Elasticised Waistband
Color: White
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 14
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161714092?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Printed Hipster Briefs with Lace Detail
Color: Blue
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 AED 5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161822831?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Bossini Striped T-shirt with Polo Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/160189457?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Plain Trousers with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Brown
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 AED 30
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161330589?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Embroidered T-shirt with Polo Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 28
Subtotal: * AED 109*
Savings: *- AED 156.9*
Standard ground shipping:

* AED 10 *
*Total* *AED 108.1*
Your order will earn you 9 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1082660