Subject: New Reply Received - Re: How did you enjoy shopping with us?
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 12:36:40 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Re: How did you enjoy shopping with us?  Ticket comment <div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Dear Team </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Warm greetings </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Kindly noted that the courier pic up did not update me by receipt and the order number as below :</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
#9774940549 value 40 AED.</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Looking forward to hearing from you </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Best Regards </div>
  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/604135