Subject: New Reply Received - Re: How did you enjoy shopping with us?
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 10:44:16 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Re: How did you enjoy shopping with us?  Ticket comment <div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Dear Team </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Greetings </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Kindly noted that the cargo team take shipment since Sunday 17 May, and till the moment I did not get any response for my refund. </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Kindly requested to double check and update me. </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Your promote response highly appreciated. </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Best Regards </div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left" dir="auto">
Mohamed Ahmed </div>
  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/604135