Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund for wrong size items.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 08:41:54 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund for wrong size items. Hi there,

Today I have talked with one of your colleague regarding the issues that I
faced.
My order number is 9778606109.
My babyshop account number under my mobile number is +971555527724.
My name Siham Lamzouak-Bouadar.

During the lockdown of the covid 19 , I have order Some items but
unfortunately I have received a wrong size ( 4 times my size).

I have talked with Yaman, so he told to send the pictures of the items and
someone from the team will come and collect them .

Please find below the pictures of the items, There are new , I just opened
them to confirm the size.

Please let me know if you have any questions and when You will come to
collect the items.

Thank you

Regards
Siham Lamzouak
055 55 27724

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1053474