Subject: Ticket Assigned - Important: Wrong Order
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 12:03:27 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Important: Wrong Order Dear sir/ madam,

I am writing this email to inform you that unfortunately I have received a
wrong order.

This is my first time ordering online from your application and I was
really excited to receive my order. There is a PDF file of the order
confirmation you sent me attached to this email (see below)

However, when I received the order and I opened the box there was a single
bed-sheet (as shown in the pictures below). I paid *35.800 BHD* and I
received a bed sheet cost *12.000 *BHD

I contact the call center of max on Thursday (30-4-2020) and they said I
have to wait until the status of the order updated to delivered. I waited
and then contact the call center again on Monday (4-5-2020) and they asked
me to write this email.

Kindly, I am asking for a refund for my money as I have paid *35.8 BHD *and
I did not receive my order correctly. I am also asking you if you could
arrange a timing and send one of you delivery staff to take the bed sheet,
that would be great.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Zainab AlSaeed

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/920541