Subject: Ticket Assigned - Updates on order 8376604555
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:02:56 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Updates on order 8376604555 Hi Support Team,

We placed an order 8376604555 online in your Centrepoint Kuwait online
store and we got email communication that item has been shipped with
tracking number 100041294761. The tracking number shows shipment is void
and Postaplus said that the order has been canceled by Centrepoint.

So we called customer care and they said they have dropped email to
warehouse asking for updates and we haven't received any updates so far
which is unbecoming of a customer centric organization. Kindly escalate
this and provide updates as to why the order was canceled by the warehouse.
If the order is not canceled, thrn whats the status of the shipment and
when can we expect the delivery.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

BR,
Vigil Jacob
Mob: 00965-6617-5184

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/827664