Subject: Ticket Assigned - Job Application IT Support/Admin support
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 13:14:54 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Job Application IT Support/Admin support Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day

Hope you doing well

I am applying for the position of  * IT Support**/Admin support Staff
**or **any
suitable position *with your organization.

The job opportunity presented in the listing seems really interesting as I
believe that my education and rich work experience of over 10 years in
technical and admin field makes me a suitable job candidate for the
position. To support the fact, my key strengths for the job vacancy include:

   - *Master degree in Information Technology *
   - *Expertise in analyzing system performance*
   - *Desire to meet and serve the library's user community.*
   - *Ability to think analytically and to develop new or revised systems,
   procedures, and workflow.*
   - *Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.*
   - *Knowledge of computers, the internet, and commercially available
   library software.*
   - *Expertise in CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Videoguard*
   - *Certifications in troubleshooting and installing computer systems,
   applications and hardware*
   - *Purchasing and Receiver experience in schools and well-known ERP
   systems.*
   - *Valid UAE Automatic Driving License *

Apart from these, I am also experienced in learning and adapting to new
technologies as per the job demand.

Please go through my CV for additional information relating to my work
experience and other required details.

I am always reachable on my mobile and email.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to a positive
response from you for this job opening.

Thanks and Regards,

*Umar Faruk Ali*

*00971 566543199*

*Note: Ready to Join work from April 2020 Visa already expired now Im in
grace period.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/665919