Subject: Ticket Assigned - EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION - MOHAMED ALI AHMED ABDELAAL SALAM
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 08:16:34 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION -   MOHAMED ALI AHMED ABDELAAL SALAM EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION

Customer Name

MOHAMED ALI AHMED ABDELAAL SALAM

Passport Number

A08376662

Nationality

EGYPT

Company / Designation

SHOE MART L.L.C / SALES ASSOCIATE

 

Dear HR,

Hope this email finds you well.

We write to you on behalf of National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah (RAKBANK), in
our capacity as the authorized agent of the Bank.

This is with regard to the referral check of one the Bank's "Customer" . 

As per checking said customer is an employee of your company, we would
kindly request you to provide us with information/contact details 

that you have or can obtain about the aforesaid customer, which could assist
us in reaching the customer.

May we also inquire about the status of the END OF SERVICE BENEFITS /
GRATUITY of the customer.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation & regret any inconvenience
caused to you in this regard.

 

||Aaron||

||Team Leader - Collections & Recovery||

____________________________________________________________________________
________________________________

|| Hadaf Al Khaleej Debt Collections LLC [Tahseel] ||

|| Al Majaz, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates || PO box  3091 || Tel: +971 6
5934827 || genaro <http://@tahseel.com> @tahseel.com ||Website:
<http://www.tahseel.com||/> www.tahseel.com||

|Sharjah - Head Office|Dubai|Abu
Dhabi|Egypt|Qatar|Jordon|India|Lebanon|UK|Canada|US|

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/658073