Subject: Ticket Assigned - order number 9775812096
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 09:13:06 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order number 9775812096 Hi,

Can you please advise why my order was not processed?

Regards,
Jess
0558746906

your order number 9775812096 has not been processed successfully. While
your bank may have notified you that a payment authorization was
successful, there was a problem completing your purchase.

We have successfully reversed the amount to your Credit or Debit Card.
Please check with your bank if you have more questions.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/160800345?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
GOSH Kiss Me! Matte Lipstick
Color: 009 Naked Kiss
Quantity: 1 AED 60
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/161728820?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Gosh Waterproof Matte Setting Powder
Color: Transparent
Quantity: 1 AED 67
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/p/159538188?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_PAYPAL_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
GOSH Infinity Eyeliner
Color: 002 Carbon Black
Quantity: 3 AED 135

Subtotal: *AED 262*
Standard ground shipping: *FREE*
*Total* *AED 262*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/632526