Subject: Ticket Assigned - Shoemartstores data erasure request - from Venkat Su - case: DA3Y52Y
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 06:29:46 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Shoemartstores data erasure request - from Venkat Su - case: DA3Y52Y Personal data erasure request

Personal data erasure request from Venkat Su

Hello Shoemartstores,

My name is Venkat Su and I hereby request Shoemartstores (shoemartstores.com)
to erase all personal data that you hold about me.

I have used the Mine service
<https://saymine.com/?utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr&utm_content=Shoemartstores>
to send this request, but please respond directly to my personal email
address: [email-masked].

Please send me a written confirmation of complete and permanent erasure of
the personal data that you hold about me to my email address, after you
have completed the erasure process.

Name - *Venkat Su*
Email - [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
The last email message that I received from your service was on 2017 June
08. That message indicates that you are holding personal data about me.

Thanks,
Venkat Su

Reference Number: DA3Y52Y
Powered by - 2020 Mine Â® All rights reserved. Made within Tel Aviv
*Why Did I Get This Email?*

Every request is sent by a customer/user who was verified in our system as
the owner of the email address and chose to delete his/her data from your
service.

Find out more - www.saymine.com
<https://saymine.com/faq?utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr&utm_content=Shoemartstores>

*Important Notice for Companies from Mine*

If you are a data processor under the GDPR, or a service provider under the
CCPA, or if you believe neither the GDPR, the CCPA nor similar data
protection laws apply to your processing of personal data, in general, or
specifically in relation to Venkat Su, please let us know by contacting us
<https://forms.gle/6rLBPBQR6umwnxZb8>.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/637991