Subject: Ticket Assigned - Financial Services Marketing: Why Your Ad Platform Matters | SteelHouse
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 09:42:22 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Financial Services Marketing: Why Your Ad Platform Matters | SteelHouse View in Browser - https://info.steelhouse.com/webmail/42522/946788479/f5f74dd7922c2567976a98d83ef67ce5efeb9f457b25918099497abb5b6f76dc

SteelHouse
WHY YOUR AD PLATFORM MATTERS

READ NOW - https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/2KSZ2mB/d2mlgl/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8
Finding your audience and reaching them with compelling creative is half the battle when it comes to driving performance. What’s the other half? Using the right platform to do it.
Discover how the SteelHouse Advertising Suite’s optimization engine drives strong results for banking and financial services brands of all sizes.

24/7 REAL TIME OPTIMIZATION
MILLIONS OF DATA POINTS
NO BID, JUST BUDGET & GOAL

LET'S GET STARTED
See for yourself why so many banking and financial services brands use the SteelHouse Advertising Suite for their retargeting, prospecting, and branding campaigns.
REQUEST DEMO - https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/2YWbRGC/d2mlgn/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8

https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/SteelHouseMedia/d2mlgq/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8
https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/steelhouse/d2mlgs/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8
https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/company-steelhouse/d2mlgv/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8
https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/steelhouse-/d2mlgx/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8
https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/blog-/d2mlgz/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8
3‌644 Eastham Drive Culver City, CA 90232 • 888.978.3354
https://info.steelhouse.com/e/42522/2020-03-26/d2mlh2/946788479?h=tMv8cefXCl46-ylwTdpy40A07kAwWyK3Hg5IVqwwgT8 • [email-masked]

unsubscribe - https://info.steelhouse.com/unsubscribe/u/42522/f5f74dd7922c2567976a98d83ef67ce5efeb9f457b25918099497abb5b6f76dc/946788479

© 2019 All Rights Reserved SteelHouse Inc.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/577086