Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: order number 9615067257 missing 3rd item blue shirt mandarin collar . wrong item attached
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 14:29:06 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: order number 9615067257 missing 3rd item blue shirt mandarin collar . wrong item attached order number 9615067257 missing 3rd item from top.
 blue shirt mandarin collar .
wrong item  picture attached with this mail.
I don't want refund , I want the shirt if possible
thanks.

Order number 9615067257

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi R Udupi, you’ve successfully collected order number 9615067257
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9615067257?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161282378?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Short Sleeves T-shirt with Chest Pocket Detail and Round Neck *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161897229?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Textured T-shirt with Henley Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Brown
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161288431?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Mandarin Collar *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161587593?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Slim Fit Plain Shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161546998?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161314266?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring *
Color: Blue
Size: M
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162126359?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Slim Fit Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Chest Pocket *
Color: White
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161678930?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Plain Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161253575?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Plain T-Shirt with Henley Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Grey
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162210263?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Textured Polo T-shirt with Mandarin Collar and Short Sleeves *
Color: Black
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161976356?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Slim Fit Textured Formal Jacket with Notched Lapel and Flap Pockets *
Color: Blue
Size: 36
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161283139?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Plain T-shirt with Mandarin Collar and Welt Pocket Detail *
Color: Grey
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161681948?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Shorts with Pocket Detail and Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Red
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161678922?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Plain Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring *
Color: Red
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162126436?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Typographic Print Sleeveless T-shirt with Crew Neck *
Color: White
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161706878?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Plain Sleeveless Vests with Round Neck *
Color: Blue
Size: M
2
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162128927?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Short Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161533578?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Slim Fit Printed Shirt with Mandarin Collar *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162210273?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Textured Polo T-shirt with Mandarin Collar and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161582461?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Slim Fit Embroidered T-shirt with Contrast Sleeve Hems *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1720685