Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##12768##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 06:25:30 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##12768##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "12768 Fwd: [#1664350] - inbound call for order 2000425924" has 
been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn07459af93059d257bb6cc490b6475e3c&req=edbsndb1910418c558a85b46fdd3c2cc02af33b7ab340bd9a9ec24d80eb527f50b394&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn07459af93059d257bb6cc490b6475e3c&req=edbsndb1910418c558a85b46fdd3c2cc02af33b7ab340bd9a9ec24d80eb527f50b394&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn07459af93059d257bb6cc490b6475e3c&req=edbsndb1910418c558a85b46fdd3c2cc02af33b7ab340bd9a9ec24d80eb527f50b394&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn07459af93059d257bb6cc490b6475e3c&req=edbsndb1910418c558a85b46fdd3c2cc02af33b7ab340bd9a9ec24d80eb527f50b394&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1664412