Subject: Ticket Assigned - E-gift card not redeemed nor credited back to my account
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 04:07:53 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  E-gift card not redeemed nor credited back to my account Greetings,

I was not able to use the following eGift card (SAR 100) in my online
purchase due to a technical error during checkout although I entered it in
the transaction.
*1609979989911721455446302 *

When the transaction was canceled, I tried to reuse the same eGift # with
another online order (since I did not benefit from the entire amount of SAR
100 previously), but I was not able to use it (the application informed me
that the card was used before, although the earlier transaction was
canceled!). When I contacted customer service by phone, they told me that
they will credit the amount of 100 SAR back to my account's wallet so that
I can use it in future purchases instead of using the eGift card's #.
However, it has been over a week and the amount of the eGift card is still
not refunded to my account.

Could you please look into this issue and update me.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Shatha

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1652424