Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mobile App, Software, Web, Layout Development and Store Marketing
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 03:03:41 +0000

Hi Shivani Rani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mobile App, Software, Web, Layout Development and Store Marketing Hello Dear,

Would you be interested in building Mobile apps for your existing website?
We are a professional Mobile apps company based in INDIA having multiple
offices throughout the globe.

We are expert in the following:

*         Custom. App Development (iPhone, Android, Windows Apps..etc.)

*         Mobile. Software Development

*         GPS/Location. based Applications

*         Mobile. Web Development

*         Mobile. App Testing

*         Layout. and UX design

*         App. Store Marketing 

If you are interested then please brief description of your requirements and
your contact details-phone number/Skype Id and suggest best date and time to
call you for better understanding of your need.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Bhanu Bhargav

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1652845